Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2015, An Annotated Year in Scott: October



This is what I meant when I said I was trying to come up with a bigger pregnancy announcement.  It was going to be a whole thing.  I put a lot of work into this treatment, and I showed it to the wife, and she wasn't feeling it.  It was a big letdown, because I thought it was hilarious.  Later, when I posted it on Facebook and everyone loved it, she changed her tune.  What a surprise.



See?  This is what I have to live with.  Script for Hansenbaby: not very exciting.  Shortage of plastic garbage holders:  hot dang.



There's still time for the new season to go in this direction.  Sarah Koenig, scourge of the Taliban!



Here's how this breaks down if you can read Japanese, with * for nonsense letters:

Kamon **so* *mu*na soro* yamomuwa nakae* *mo*namo**mo?

yamakaso *mu*na? *mu**mo soro* muyamo *muamu*mo*mo

All of it completely meaningless, of course.



What's really hilarious is that I didn't actually solve his problem!  The important thing is that he thought I did.  I got there eventually.



Remember back in January, when I was just starting to enjoy it?  We've come such a long way, but there's still a ways to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment