Tuesday, September 13, 2016

six or seven sheets to the wind, your call

Ok I am drunk bloggin'

Look I don't get drunk often

In point off fact I only learned to get drunk like 1 year ago

Before that I was clean and sober and and lived life straight as an arrow

Let me tell you college was difficult

Friends *(suuposed friends) poured alconol on my he ad

Beers were poured!!  Because they thought I thought I was better than them

For not drinking

I didn't think that but nevertheless beer was poured what a waste

Look friends I admired you and never thought myself better

I just wasn't interested in alcohol

But now have found it unlocks a certain kind of honesty

An honesty that is altogether unwelcome

That's fine though nobody minds I guess

I can still play the ukulele and that's what they want

I said a few positive things tonight and freaked people out
|
Is that what I've become someone preponderantly negative

That ain't me I got so much love

It was one of the best nights of my life

Maybe I'm sobering up but let me just say

Writing this blog for you is a true honor and a privilege

And I love you from my bottom to my top

While my wife is asleep let me say

Let's be together forever goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment